Sahir House has been offering HIV support, information and training across Merseyside since 1985. It offers a wide range of services to people living with or affected by HIV; HIV related training; up to date HIV information; prevention and testing; and opportunities to volunteer.
Monitoring & Database Worker – £21, 693 pro rata.
Hours – between 16 and 21 hours per week (there is some flexibility in the number of hours required, which can be worked across 3, 4 or 5 days per week).
Sahir House need someone to fill a very important role here. The Monitoring and Database Worker makes sure that all of the data is recorded, tracks everything that happens with their service users, writes reports on this with other staff members and helps us identify where they can make improvements.
In particular, Sahir House are looking for someone who:
- Pays meticulous attention to detail and can produce detailed, accurate written reports for monitoring and evaluation purposes
- Understands the world of outcomes and outputs; monitoring and evaluation; and knows how services like ours can demonstrate the impact we make
- Can develop and maintain our new database
- Communicates effectively, both face-to-face and in writing, and can adapt their communication style and for different audiences
- Has excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Likes flexibility and being part of a team
- Has bags of energy, is happy to manage their own time and prioritise their workload
Sahir House is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We especially welcome applications from groups that reflect Sahir House service user groups – HIV positive people (and other disabled people); people from Black and Minority Ethnic groups; Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender people and refugee communities.
Appointment is subject to a 3-month probationary period, satisfactory references and DBS check.
Closing date for applications: 1pm on Thursday 9 January 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 22 January 2019
Applicants should complete a Sahir House application form demonstrating how they meet each of the criteria in the person specification. Please do not attach your CV.Back to blog