Those currently unemployed could gain a level 2 qualification in volunteering, by taking part in the Strawberry Field Steps to Volunteer programme.
The flexible, 6 month programme is perfect for anyone seeking a friendly, supportive team and an opportunity to develop new skills.
Steps to Volunteering will:
- support you in gaining a Level 2 qualification in volunteering
- give you access to a variety of other short training courses
- develop an action plan with you and help you to achieve your volunteering goals
- meet with you regularly and provide you with one to one support along the way
- enable you to gain experience of up to three different volunteer roles at Strawberry Field
- support you with travel costs if needed
This is a six month programme with flexible hours.
For more information about the programme visit the Strawberry Field website.Back to blog