Are you running a project or organisation that exists to improve a local neighbourhood, village or town? Do you want to recover and rebuild income from trading and pandemic-proof your business? Apply for this free support programme before Wednesday 2 December 2020.
This programme will give you the head-space, support network and funding needed to adapt, digitise and diversify your income from trading. You’ll become a stronger, more sustainable community business as a result.
The School for Social Entrepreneurs is welcoming applications from all community businesses with priority given to those who meet any of these criteria:
- BAME-led (over 51% BAME leadership in staff or trustees/directors)
- Located in and giving support to black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) local communities
- Located in and giving support to very deprived or disadvantaged local communities
Key features of the Community Business Trade Up Programme include:
- A free learning programme, to help you recover and rebuild your income and impact
- Up to £10,000 Trade Back grant
- An opportunity to meet regularly with other people running organisations like yours, so you can help each other out
Get the details and apply now, via the School for Social Entrepreneurs website.Back to blog