The current Covid-19 situation means that community groups are needed more than ever.
Demands for help are increasing and groups are being placed under pressure to work differently, to support those who need them in the community.
As you navigate these challenging times, please keep in mind that the LCVS Capacity Building Team is still here for you.
We can assist you to:
- understand any changes there may have been to the rules governing your organisation
- carry out the day-to-day governance or admin that still needs doing
- think through what changes you might need to make to your services and whether you need new plans or procedures
- put in place resources to help you work remotely
- find funding to support your work
- get new projects off the ground
- connect with possible partners, to help your organisation respond to local need
If you would like help with any of the above, or you want to reach out to our team for any other reason, please complete our enquiry form. Alternatively, you can drop us a line at email@example.com.
We’ve also compiled a funding and support resource specific to the Covid-19 crisis. Follow this link to visit our Covid-19 Funding and Support page.
For anything else, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Wishing you well,
Richard Davies, LCVS Capacity Building Team LeaderBack to blog