There are a lot of exciting opportunities for young people coming up in the next few months and we are now beginning to recruit for these courses.
- A Get Into Retail programme will run from the Monday 11 February for 4 weeks with Marks & Spencer’s. This is for young people who are work ready, aged 16-25.
- Get Started programmes (one week courses that focus on a specific industry):
- Emergency Response with Merseyside Fire and Rescue Service. This will run from the 25 February and this is for young people aged 16-30.
- Drama with The Everyman Theatre. This will run from the 11th March and this is for young people aged 16-30.
For more information on Get Into and Get Started or to refer a young person please contact Rebecca Goldup on 07485981310.
- Explore Enterprise course (16-30) – upcoming dates: Tuesday 12-14 February & Tuesday 5–7 March. This is recruited for weekly, for more information or to refer a young person please contact Kerri Dee on 07484009387.
- Development awards (16-30) – We can offer up to £150 for a young person that may need help with funding items such as; I.D, birth certificates, work clothing, kits for college courses, interview clothing, CSCS cards -which will support them into employment, training or education. For more information or to refer a young person please contact Anne Marie Hassett on 0151 702 5879.
Further information: www.princes-trust.org.uk
Back to blog