Hours: Part time hours per week across 7 days on a rota basis (06.00-20.00 Monday – Sunday)
Location: The Mansion House, Calderstones Park, Liverpool, L18 3JB.
This is an exciting opportunity for a practically minded individual with an aptitude for maintaining high standards to join our Facilities Team.
Our buildings are public facing and need to be well maintained all year round, you will be part of the team that ensures our group members, our staff and volunteers, and members of the public have a comfortable, clean and safe environment in which to work and visit. You will have held a similar role in the commercial or social enterprise sector and will be able to demonstrate how previous experience translates to this role.
As a member of the onsite cleaning team, you will be responsible for ensuring that the communal and public areas of the site are hygienic, attractive and safe. These areas include toilets, event rooms, play spaces, offices, meeting rooms and a variety of other spaces that make up a collection of Grade II listed buildings now in modern use. The sense of place within the site is key; from the moment people walk through our door, they must feel welcome, relaxed and connected to the ethos and values of The Reader.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring that a first class cleaning service is delivered to all areas of each building on site by following the schedule prepared by the Head of Facilities.
- Report any equipment faults to the Cleaning Supervisor and request replacements where necessary.
- Working with the Cleaning Supervisor to ensure all H&S regulations are followed and use approved cleaning materials in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and COSHH Regulations.
- Maintaining cleaning stock levels and inform the supervisor of low stock levels.
- To be a key holder and ensure the integrity of our premises (training provided)
- To operate cleaning machinery safely as set out in training and instructions, and ensure cleanliness of equipment.
- To undertake basic record keeping and monitoring as directed by Supervisor and Head of Facilities.
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12.11.19Back to blog