Duration: Fixed Term for the month of December 2018
Salary: £7.83 per hour
Working Hours/Pattern: This is a part time, flexible role. Working hours may vary each week and will include working weekends and bank holidays to cover opening hours of 1000 to 1700 hours each day.
Location: Calderstones Park, Liverpool L8
Our team of elves will have a very important role to play! We will rely on you to create a sense of magic and excitement for all of the families coming to visit Santa; so above anything else you’ll need to have a great rapport with children and be able to help them feel at ease. Ideally the candidate would hold their own DBS (although one can be provided) and have experience of working with young people.
- Greeting visitors in a welcoming and friendly manner
- Checking bookings
- Maintaining Christmas cheer
- Listening to Christmas wishes
- Maintaining a festive feeling
- Creating a believable Christmas character
- Handing Santa to hand out gifts to children
- Ensuring the smooth running of Santa’s grotto appointments
How to apply:
Please do not just send in a CV. Please download the full application form and job description from the The Reader website: https://www.thereader.org.uk/getinvolved/jobs/#elf.
Please complete the application form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to blog