Hours: Full Time
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000 doe
Description: To provide a high quality and effective business and administration support contributing to the facilitation of services offered by The Women’s Organisation inc its training accreditation centre and 54 St James Street.
Directly responsible to: Operations Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administration of enrolment and registration of clients with relevant parties onto a range of recording systems in an accurate and efficient manner.
• End to end administration support for the training and accreditation provision within The Women’s Organisation including registration of clients, assignment tracking and issuing of course completion certificates.
• To undertake internal audits and compliance checks in relation to funded programmes.
• To support the management reporting and data collation process through the production of complex management information and board reports.
• To assist with internal social accounting by summarising data provided within client evaluations and feedback.
• To provide high quality administrative support to the Board and Senior Management team by coordinating procurement, booking travel and accommodation and minute taking for full team meetings.
• To contribute to effective record keeping and communication including diary and filing systems.
• To work in a flexible manner and as part of a team.
• To assist and support the facilities team as needed, to provide a high level of customer care through reception duties including greeting, welcoming, directing clients and answering, screening, forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing general information and message taking as required.
• To provide reception, clerical and administration services on a flexible basis including regular evenings and weekends as required.
• To contribute to the smooth running of the organisation and the building by maintaining appropriate systems.
• To contribute to publicity and awareness raising events as directed by the management team.
Contact details: to request an application form please visit the Women’s Organisation website or contact email@example.com
Closing date: 12 noon, Wednesday 18th March 2020Back to blog