Hours: 37.5 hours
We are seeking a colleague for this new role that really cares about our client’s journey and experience. Even before a woman has heard about our organisation you will be influencing her journey through the strong relationships you forge out in the community and with key referral organisations. Along every step of her journey with us, you will ensure that she understands the scope of services available to her, both directly and in the wider community. Throughout her time with The Women’s Organisation, you will be her constant, the person she can come back to for additional support, and to ensure her journey runs smoothly.
You will be the first port of call at The Women’s Organisation for women contacting us, providing that much needed reassurance, needs assessment and access to a diverse package of internal and external support to women. You will have a well-developed knowledge of the current range of advice, training, support opportunities that women can access to facilitate their development.
You will have worked in an engagement, customer relationship, outreach, or community development role placing the client’s needs at the centre of your thinking and practice. We are looking for someone who can reach out and engage with our clients using novel and effective tools and techniques to enable and attract women to access support services. We are looking to work with a proactive and creative individual who can bring innovation to our approach, a broad network, and the capability to transform and expand our reach. You will need excellent verbal, written, listening, and information analysis skills.
- Be the core relationship point of contact for our clients to follow their journey and offer ongoing support.
- Become an expert, a font of wisdom and knowledge of The Women’s Organisation services to offer a meaningful diagnostic for clients, creating a holistic roadmap to access our services and other external services which reflects their needs.
- Help co design new engagement approaches and partnerships development and referral opportunities to enable women to take up The Women’s Organisation’s services.
- Develop creative ways of reaching out to and accessing women from diverse geographical, cultural, social and economic backgrounds and communities.
- Design, produce and execute creative engagement events and activities to increase the visibility of the organisation and enable more women to access support.
- Be constantly building your knowledge and expertise though the research of external enterprise, employment, and training services to facilitate effective brokerage to additional support that will enable our clients to navigate the local landscape of support.
- Be able to update relationship management CRM systems and provide insight on how the process could be developed and improved.
- Ensure that information and marketing materials about The Women’s Organisation’s and partner services are widely distributed in local areas, especially to groups who find it difficult to access services.
- Be an external representative of The Women’s Organisation including representing the organisation at community engagement events, public meetings and networking events as required
- Maintain a client focus whilst operating within internal and external requirements.
- Contribute to monitoring reports as required.
- A Good Fit.
- We are a looking for our new team member who shares our values, is technically proficient and experienced but also has the ambition to grow with us on our journey.
- Qualified / experienced in engagement and relationship building.
- Ability to conduct meaningful client diagnostic and needs assessment in relation to enterprise, employment, and personal development.
- Ready to hit the ground running utilising existing relationships and forging new ones to benefit the promotion of The Women’s Organisation services.
- Ability to research and map out services in a local area and assess which services may be useful referral routes for our clients.
- Skilled in ICT, particularly spreadsheets, CRM systems, email and using social media for business.
- Ability to meet deadlines, to act on own initiative, and operate effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to respond to clients, colleagues and stakeholders needs through familiarisation with The Women’s Organisation operations with both empathy and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and phone manner.
- Innovative, creative and flexible in approach and willing to undertake all tasks as necessary to ensure the smooth running of services.
- An understanding of and commitment to The Women’s Organisation’s values and principles underpinning equal opportunities, and an ability to challenge appropriately in this area.
- Committed to diversity and equality of opportunities with a knowledge and understanding of the barriers faced by different communities, groups and SMEs, aspiring to grow their business, and a commitment to helping them address and overcome those barriers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in all areas of our businesses.
This job description is not intended to be either prescriptive or exhaustive; it is issued as a framework to outline the main areas of responsibility at the time of writing.
For an application pack please visit the Women’s Organisation website, call 0151 706 8111 or email email@example.com.
Closing date: 28 July at 5pm.Back to blog