Reporting to: Head of Facilities.
Salary Scale: £18,500 to £21,500 (dependent on experience).
The Women’s Organisation is a social enterprise that is the largest developer and deliverer of training and support for women in the UK. It has been driving the transformation of the business support ecosystem for over a quarter of a century to effectively support women who are starting and growing their own businesses in the Northwest of England, the wider UK and across the globe. They are currently expanding their diverse team.
Is this you?
- Are you an enthusiastic and friendly person who can build relationships and greet their customers every day and make them feel welcome?
- Are you able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with people from all walks of life both face to face and over the phone?
- Are you good at multitasking and juggling several tasks on the go in a vibrant and active environment?
- Do you like being a part of event or conference organising, dealing with the logistics to make an event a success?
- Are you flexible at working regular evenings or occasional weekends?
If the answer is yes, you may be a match.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and have an approachable and friendly personality, have attention to detail, IT (especially Outlook emails and calendar), organisational and administrative skills. They are looking for a new team member who can work in a positive and professional manner with their customers, building tenants and other visitors of the building, and express a good understanding of building rapport, and creating a community environment for 54 St James Street tenants and visitors.
For the full job description and to apply, visit The Women’s Organisation website or contact their team via firstname.lastname@example.org.