Posts available: 1.
Hours per week: 37.5 hours.
Days per week: 5 days (Monday – Friday).
Reporting to: Lead Marketing, Communications and PR.
Location: Liverpool, L1 0AB.
The Women Organisation is a social enterprise that has for over a quarter of a century been driving the transformation of the business support ecosystem, to effectively support women who are starting and growing their own businesses in the Northwest of England, the wider UK and across the globe. They are continually developing an innovative portfolio of professional business advice, learning, seminars, workshops, accredited training, incubation, and consultancy services to help their clients meet their business ambitions in a rapidly changing world. They are now expanding their team.
Is this you?
- We are seeking a colleague for this role who has experience in marketing who can confidently and creatively help us to develop inspiring campaigns.
- With a range of skills in all aspects of marketing and communications you will easily be able to turn your hand to design, content creation, creative writing and event promotion.
- You will thrive on keeping your knowledge fresh in order to present ideas to drive innovation in our marketing practices.
- You will need excellent verbal, written, listening, and information analysis skills. A strong background or qualification in marketing or a similar discipline would be an advantage.
To ensure that women considering starting up and developing their own businesses from across the Liverpool City Region and Greater Manchester area are made fully aware of and take up the innovative enterprise support and personal development services provided by The Women’s Organisation.
- Supporting the development of marketing strategy, particularly leading on event-based marketing activity
- Working as part of the marketing team to meet key objectives
- Event coordination and promotion to maximise the opportunity for clients to engage with their services
- Promotion of events including adding online sessions to Eventbrite, creating marketing messages, flyers, brochures, and social media campaigns
- Attending in-person events and taking photos, capturing quotes and feedback
- Supporting Lead for Marketing, Communications and PR to develop and maintain internal communications strategy
- Design and distribution of marketing materials
- Developing creative and informative blog content that will enhance marketing of their programme delivery and wider services
- Capturing client feedback and success stories for marketing and press
- Keeping up to date with the latest digital marketing trends
- Amending the organisation’s CMS based websites as and when required
- Identifying opportunities and creative ways of reaching out to and accessing women from diverse geographical, cultural, social and economic backgrounds and communities
- Demonstrating a commitment to equal opportunities and to promoting non-discriminatory practices in all aspects of work undertaken.
This job description is not intended to be either prescriptive or exhaustive; it is issued as a framework to outline the main areas of responsibility at the time of writing.
To read the full job description and to apply, please visit The Women’s Organisation website.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or 0151 706 8111.
Deadline: Monday 14 March 2022 at 12 pm.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 22 March 2022.Back to blog