Posts available: 1.
Hours per week: 37.5 hours.
Days per week: 5 days (Monday – Friday).
Reporting to: Lead Marketing, Communications and PR.
Location: Liverpool, L1 0AB.
The Women Organisation is a social enterprise that has for over a quarter of a century been driving the transformation of the business support ecosystem, to effectively support women who are starting and growing their own businesses in the Northwest of England, the wider UK and across the globe. They are continually developing an innovative portfolio of professional business advice, learning, seminars, workshops, accredited training, incubation, and consultancy services to help their clients meet their business ambitions in a rapidly changing world. They are now expanding their team.
The Marketing Officer will ensure that:
- Women considering starting up and developing their own businesses across the Merseyside area are made fully aware of the enterprise support services provided by The Women’s Organisation.
- Would be, and existing, businesswomen are encouraged to take up the high quality and flexible range of enterprise services offered by The Women’s Organisation to enable them to start, grow and sustain successful businesses.
- Women from all communities have the opportunity to access and benefit from The Women’s Organisation enterprise and personal development services and in particular women from disadvantaged areas; black and minority ethnic women; disabled women; and lone-parent women.
- Their full programme of training and development support packages are effectively promoted to individuals, small business and social enterprises.
To ensure that women considering starting up and developing their own businesses from across the Liverpool City Region and Greater Manchester area are made fully aware of and take up the innovative enterprise support and personal development services provided by The Women’s Organisation.
Specifically, this will be achieved by:
- Working creatively as part of the Marketing Team to capture client success stories to build case studies for web marketing and press that will inspire others
- Supporting with design and distribution of marketing materials
- Developing creative and informative blog content around business and gender equality
- Support the Lead for Marketing, Communications & PR to implement innovative social media marketing campaigns
- Keeping up to date with the latest e-marketing trends
- Amending the organisation’s CMS based website as and when required
- Ensure that information and marketing materials about The Women’s Organisation’s services are widely distributed in the areas, especially to groups who find it difficult to access services
- Supporting with event management including adding events to Eventbrite and creating marketing messages and social posts to promote
- Contributing to effective record keeping and communication including tracking campaign impact across social media and recording online account stats
- Representing The Women’s Organisation at community events as required
- Identifying opportunities and creative ways of reaching out to and accessing women from diverse geographical, cultural, social and economic backgrounds and communities
- Keeping up to date with The Women’s Organisation’s services, timetables and priorities
- Working in a flexible manner and as part of a team
- Demonstrating a commitment to equal opportunities and to promoting non-discriminatory practices in all aspects of work undertaken
- Taking responsibility to ensure that your work complies with appropriate statutory requirements and to ensure that all work functions are undertaken in accordance with health and safety legislation, codes of practice, and The Women’s Organisation quality and ethics policies.
This job description is not intended to be either prescriptive or exhaustive; it is issued as a framework to outline the main areas of responsibility at the time of writing.
To read the full job description and to apply, please visit The Women’s Organisation website.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or 0151 706 8111.
Deadline: Monday 14 March 2022 at 12 pm.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 22 March 2022.Back to blog