Posts available: 1.
Salary: £18,300 – 19,500.
Hours per week: 37.5 hours.
Reporting to: Head of Marketing and Engagement.
Location: 54 St James Street, L1 0AB.
The Women’s Organisation is a social enterprise that is the largest developer and deliverer of training and support for women in the UK. It has been driving the transformation of the business support ecosystem for over a quarter of a century to effectively support women who are starting and growing their own businesses in the Northwest of England, the wider UK and across the globe. They are currently expanding their diverse team.
Is this you?
- You will care as much as they do about the client’s journey and experience
- You will have started to gain some skills and experience perhaps in a customer service or community relationships environment and will be ready to soak in learning to take the next step in your career
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone with an understanding or experience of the impact of racism, gender inequality or the medical model of disability to make a positive impact in the region
- You will learn how to be the welcoming front door of The Women’s Organisation for women contacting them looking for help
- You will have natural empathy and be able to retain a vast range of information well
- They will help you to hone these skills to learn how to offer a diagnostic of needs and the ability to signpost women into the right support for them
- They are hoping to find someone passionate about making a difference who will help them to develop fresh approaches to reach out and engage with their clients, ensuring that women from all backgrounds and communities have the opportunity to connect with them
- You will need to be a proactive individual with excellent verbal, written, listening, and information analysis skills
They are particularly (but not exclusively) interested in hearing from those who have working knowledge of the Halton community (though happy to hear from those willing to get to know the area). Maybe you live in Halton or have previously worked there and so have an understanding of the community, the challenges and opportunities there.
For the full job description and to apply, visit The Women’s Organisation website or contact their team via firstname.lastname@example.org.