Posts available: 1.
Term: 12 months.
Salary: £25,000 – 28,000.
Hours per week: 21 hours.
Days per week: 3 days.
Reporting to: Training and Products Manager.
Location: The tide Head office, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool, L2 2AH. This post will require occasional travel to other regions and UK countries.
tide – together in dementia every day is the UK wide involvement network for carers and former carers of people living with dementia. The overall aim of the tide carer network is to improve their experiences as unpaid carers as well as the services available to those they care for.
As Learning and Development Co-ordinator, you will work with the team to deliver inspiring and exciting Dementia Professional Training Products featuring their On-Line learning sessions via digital platforms. You will work with the Products and Training Manager to co-ordinate and manage all aspects of training including; development and design of new content, scheduling, registration of participants, delivery of content, follow up and after care, promotion of products and the capturing of evidence of impact for Dementia Professionals and from carers participating, integrating into both their internal and external evaluation processes.
The post holder will be expected to undertake a broad range of responsibilities and duties. These include:
- Working with current and former carers of people living with dementia in the tide network
- Support a systematic process of engaging with carers and supporting them to participate in the Dementia Professionals Training
- Engaging with carers and former carers to co-design and develop new content for the Dementia Professional Training that will meet the emerging needs of tide members;
- Help to ensure that carers feel welcomed, valued and understand their role and commitment;
- Co-ordinate and deliver our on-line learning sessions via digital platforms.
- Promote the effective use of evaluation and feedback mechanisms so that we can ensure our development and training programme is relevant & of high quality;
- Report any concerns regarding the potential vulnerability of current and former carers and people living with dementia to the Head of Tide Development in line with the organisation’s Safeguarding and Protection of Adults at Risk Policy.
To read the full job description and to apply, please visit the tide website.
For more information, please email Rebecca.Rezvany@tidecarers.org.uk.
Deadline: 23 February 2022.
Interviews: Week commencing 28 February 2022.Back to blog