Posts available: 1.
Term: 12 months.
Salary: 25,000 – 28,000.
Hours per week: 37.5 hours.
Days per week: 5 days.
Reporting to: Training and Products Manager.
Location: The tide Head office, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool, L2 2AH. This post will require occasional travel to other regions and UK countries.
tide – together in dementia every day is the UK wide involvement network for carers and former carers of people living with dementia. The overall aim of the tide carer network is to improve their experiences as unpaid carers as well as the services available to those they care for.
They have dementia-specific training programmes that are delivered digitally across the United Kingdom to National Health Service (NHS), Health and Social Care professionals, and Care Homes providers. As the Training Development & Delivery Co-ordinator, you will be planning and delivering training for professionals working with people living with dementia and their carers. The ideal candidate will have previous experience delivering training of some capacity and service and/or clinical experience supporting varying progressions of dementia.
As Training Development & Delivery Co-ordinator, you will work with the Products and Training Team and be responsible for planning and delivering training in line with the strategy, projects, or programmes at tide. The ideal candidate must be able to meet deadlines and deliver training programmes to a high standard in order to ensure the organisation can continue to perform at the highest level.
Skills required for this role are:
- Experience of planning and delivering training programmes
- Effective communication skills and digital delivery
- Experience working in services supporting people living with dementia.
- Previous experience working with People Living with Dementia and Carers
- Experience working in services with Advanced Progression of dementia and associated Co-Morbidities
- Co-ordinating complex and busy learning programmes
- Working alongside stakeholders to achieve organisational learning goals
- Group facilitation and helping others to work and learn together
- Working in a similar role that includes working alongside people with particular needs to co-design development programmes.
To read the full job description and to apply, please visit the tide website.
For more information, please contact Rebecca@tidecarers.org.uk.
Deadline: Monday 18 April 2022.
Interviews: Week commencing 25 April 2022.Back to blog