Salary: £28,997 (pro rata)
Employment Type: Fixed Term – 15 Months
Closing Date: Friday 28 June 2019
One of the largest landlords in the North West, Torus has 1,500 staff, manage more than 40,000 homes, support around than 64,000 customers and invest at least £5m a year into local communities and life changing causes.
A social organisation with a commercial focus generating income to drive our activities and deliver lasting change, Torus is a landlord, property developer, commercial contractor and social entrepreneur.
Torus is a successful North West based housing and regeneration group, combining three high performing social landlords, Helena Partnerships and Golden Gates Housing Trust and Liverpool Mutual Homes. We own and manage 50,000 homes and the organisation has ambitious new build plans as one of the largest developers of affordable new homes in the region.
This is an important role in which you will:
– work to standards of performance set by the Senior Community Investment Officer and work to strict targets and deadlines
– contribute to establishing and maintaining effective procedures to guarantee project delivery within cost, time and quality parameters.
– assess through partnership working and consultation which projects would improve health outcomes for residents in Torus neighbourhoods.
– develop and deliver a range of activities to improve the physical and/or mental health of older people, especially those individuals facing social exclusion.
– develop and deliver activities focusing on healthy eating.
– identify and engage with Torus residents at risk of social isolation.
– develop projects that raise awareness and address common inequalities associated with deprived neighbourhoods in line with Liverpool Joint Strategic Needs Strategy.
Visit the job page for person specification and application details: click here to be diverted to the job pageBack to blog