Wednesday 17 June 2020, 10am – 4pm, LCVS, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool L2 2AH
Arts Council Funding Masterclass - postponed until further notice
The Arts Council is a government-funded body, dedicated to promoting the performing, visual and literary arts in England. Since 1994, Arts Council England has been responsible for distributing lottery funding which has helped to transform the building stock of arts organisations and to create lots of additional high quality arts activity.
Between 2018 and 2022, the Arts Council will invest £1.45 billion into UK- based arts organisations, through a range of open funding programmes and a national portfolio of supported projects.
In this session you will:
- come to understand the principles and processes required to access Arts Council funding
- learn how to develop and present your project, taking into consideration key priority areas such as artistic quality and public engagement
- learn about evidencing need and developing your project outcomes and impact
- explore methods you could use to develop your project budget
- explore techniques for writing high quality funding applications
If you have already been involved in writing applications to small/medium charitable trusts and now want to develop larger scale, arts focused bids this training is for you.
If you are new to project development and bid writing, we recommend that you attend our Introduction to Fundraising training first. That session is taking place on Thursday 13 February 2020 - click here to visit the Introduction t o Fundraising page. If you have missed it, contact our Capacity Building team to arrange a meeting.
Please note: all of our funder specific masterclasses have been designed using our in-house experience of working with applicants to prepare and submit successful bids to the referenced funder. In the 2018/19 period, this experience enabled us to secure over £5m of funding for community projects. Where content includes specific input from the funder, this will be explicitly referenced in the description of the training.
151 Dale Street
Event terms and conditions