Thursday 20 June 2019, 10am-4pm. LCVS, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool L2 2AH
Arts Council Funding Masterclass
Between 2018 and 2022, the Arts Council will invest £1.45 billion into UK- based arts organisations through a range of open funding programmes and a national portfolio of supported projects. This course will guide you through the funding opportunities provided by the Arts Council, with a focus upon their ‘Arts Council National Lottery Project Grants’ which offers funds up to £100,000 (and in some cases more).
In particular, you will:
• Understand the principles and processes to access Arts Council funding
• Learn methods to develop and present your project, taking into consideration key priority areas such as artistic quality and public engagement
• Learn about evidencing need and developing your project outcomes and impact
• Explore methods to develop your project budget
• Explore techniques for writing high quality funding applications
This course is aimed at anyone who has already been involved in writing applications to small/medium charitable trusts but is now looking to develop larger scale Arts focused bids. For those new to project development and bid writing, we would recommend attending our ‘Introduction to Fundraising’ training in January as a first step.
All of our funder specific masterclasses have been designed using our in-house experience of working with applicants to prepare and submit successful bids to each funder. This knowledge and experience helped us to secure over £5m of funding for community projects in 2018/19. Where course content includes specific input from the funder it will be explicitly referenced in the course description.
151 Dale Street
Event terms and conditions