This course is delivered by our Funding Advisor, who has helped many groups secure over £1million in 2018 Reaching Communities funding and will take you through the steps of planning and preparing a submission to the programme - taking into account BLF’s process introduced in April 2017.
In particular, you will:
• Learn the language of the Lottery, application submission options, and how to package and present your project
• Be able to make the best use of the information you have collected to design and develop your project proposal
• Learn about evidencing need and defining project outcomes
• Understand key considerations in the development of your budget
• Explore techniques for producing a high quality funding application
This session is aimed at anyone looking to identify and progress with larger scale project development bid submissions to the Big Lottery.
For those new to project development and bid writing, we would recommend attending our Introduction to Fundraising course as a first step.
All of our funder specific masterclasses have been designed using our in-house experience of working with applicants to prepare and submit successful bids to each funder. This knowledge and experience helped us to secure over £5m of funding for community projects in 2018/19. Where course content includes specific input from the funder it will be explicitly referenced in the course description.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/Voluntary sector||£ 90.00|
|Public/Private sector||£ 120.00|
Event terms and conditions