This course will take you through the steps of planning and preparing a Stage 1 Reaching Communities revenue application.
In particular, you will:
- Learn the language of the Lottery and how to package and present your project
- Be able to make the best use of the information you have collected to design and develop your project proposal
- Learn about evidence of need and how to define and develop your proposal outcomes
- Understand key considerations in the development of your budget
- Explore techniques for writing high quality funding applications
This masterclass is aimed at anyone who has already been involved in writing smaller/medium sized funding applications to charitable trusts (e.g. Awards for All, Children in Need, Comic Relief) but who is now looking to progress with larger scale project development bid writing to Big Lottery. For those new to project development and bid writing, we would recommend attending Introduction to Fundraising as a first step.
151 Dale Street
Event terms and conditions