Tuesday 7 April 2020, 10am-4pm. LCVS, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool L2 2AH
Building Better Volunteer Relationships - Postponed
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 emergency, all LCVS training and events scheduled to take place before the end of April have now been postponed. We are currently exploring alternative training delivery methods. We will continue to monitor the situation and issue regular updates.
This training day will teach you to get the best from your volunteers, by putting structures in place that support you to manage effectively. You’ll develop ways to make volunteering for your organisation a more rewarding experience, so that people want to stay and to give their all while they’re there.
At the end of the workshop you will:
- appreciate the differences between support and supervision
- understand how volunteer motivations change over time and how to reflect this in the support and supervision you provide
- have learned techniques you can implement right away to provide good support and supervision
- have a clear understanding of how to develop and nurture your volunteers
- be equipped with different ways of providing recognition to your volunteers
Benefit from our Volunteer Hub co-ordinator’s years of experience. Equip yourself with an action plan and clear steps to take, to build better relationships with your volunteers and improve retention.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/Voluntary sector||£ 90.00|
|Public/Private sector||£ 120.00|
Event terms and conditions