Thursday 10 November 2016, 10am-5pm – FRC Group, 12-14 Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4BE.
Are you new to campaigning, or seeking to update your campaigning skills? Whether you are challenging local authority, social care changes or protesting about climate change – if you want information and advice to help you be more effective, then this campaign workshop is for you.
Run by the Sheila McKechnie Foundation, this workshop provides the opportunity to find out how to develop a campaign strategy and identify the key tactics and skills needed to run an effective campaign, as well as the chance to meet other campaigners and develop your professional network.
You will learn about:
- The key steps in planning a campaign
- Creating the most effective campaign messaging
- Influencing decision makers
- Using the media to gain support
- Using social media as part of your campaign