From Monday 13 March 2017 – Local Solutions.
This free training by Purple Tree offers participants opportunity to learn to deal with their changing relationships and some of the emotional challenges faced in the relationship between carer and their partner. The training starts on 13 March and consists of three days of training, including 20 and 27 March. This can be followed by 1-1 coaching on 21 and 28 March.
The training includes:
- Adapting to changes in relationships
- Staying resilient and bouncing back
- Being assertive
- Unhelpful roles – managing conflict
- Staying positive and calm
- Understanding me better – looking after me too
- Feeling calm, managing stress – and worrying less!
- Staying connected – goals for resilience and wellbeing
There is some help towards travel expenses.
For more information, email email@example.com or call Helen Reuben 0151 644 4557 / 07714 101034.Back to calendar