Thursday 14 May 2020, 10am-4pm, LCVS, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool L2 2AH
Community and Event Fundraising
Your local community can be a huge asset to your organisation, when they are properly engaged and mobilised. A great event, pitched just right and properly promoted and managed can be a really enjoyable way of reaching new audiences and raising funds. When it sits within a wider community fundraising programme, it could be the foundation for relationships with new, highly engaged supporters.
This training day is ideal for anyone in a fundraising role who wants to learn how to plan and manage events and other community fundraising activities in a way that maximises their impact. It will help you to develop your community and event fundraising programme, by enabling you to:
- identify potential sources of income from your local communities
- confidently create a community and events fundraising plan
- develop an engaging fundraising pack for supporters
- use event planning tools to streamline the organisation and maximise the success of your events
- effectively engage, develop, and steward volunteers and event participants
Your local community can and should be one of your largest support bases. Learn practical steps you can take to make that happen, and make sure it continues for the long-term.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/Voluntary sector||£ 90.00|
|Public/Private sector||£ 120.00|
Event terms and conditions