Monday 25 November 2019, 10am-4pm. LCVS, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool L2 2AH
This course covers the basic knowledge and tools needed to carry out corporate fundraising within a charity. You will develop the relevant knowledge, skills, techniques, and confidence to enable you to successfully research, negotiate, and manage corporate partnerships to the benefit of charitable causes.
In particular, it will help you:
• Understand the general principles of corporate fundraising and the corporate environment
• Find and research potential business partners
• Identify the fundraising mechanisms appropriate to corporate fundraising
• Get your project or service information ready
• Make an approach: the do’s and don’ts of what to include
• Develop a ‘pitch’ that celebrates a win-win situation
• Follow up and manage the relationship
This course is for any organisation who is considering exploring corporate fundraising as an income stream.
In 2019, Arriva will contribute 55p to LCVS for every person attending our events who travels with Arriva. This will help us continue our work, whilst promoting environmentally sustainable travel. If you come to an LCVS event by Arriva bus, let us know so we can take a photo/scan of your ticket to claim the donation.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/Voluntary sector||£ 90.00|
|Public/Private sector||£ 120.00|
Event terms and conditions