Thursday 8 October 2020, 10am-4pm, LCVS, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool L2 2AH
We’ll cover the basic knowledge and tools needed to carry out corporate fundraising, so that you can open your organisation up to a new funding stream, or improve your success rate in this area.
You will develop the knowledge, skills and techniques that enable you to confidently and successfully research, negotiate and manage corporate partnerships, to the benefit of charitable causes. You’ll learn how and where to invest resources and what makes your organisation a desirable ‘business partner’.
In particular, the training will help you:
- understand the general principles of corporate fundraising and the corporate environment
- find and research potential business partners
- identify the fundraising mechanisms appropriate to corporate fundraising
- get your project or service information ready
- make an approach: the do’s and don’ts of what to include
- develop a ‘pitch’ that celebrates a win-win situation
- follow up and manage the relationship
Learn to confidently demonstrate your organisation’s value to the private sector and form relationships with new potential funders.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/Voluntary sector||£ 90.00|
|Public/Private sector||£ 120.00|
Event terms and conditions