Crowdfunding is an innovative alternative funding tool for the third sector. But it’s much more than that - it enables you to reach out and engage a wide range of people - and if they back your project they become your evangelists, your ambassadors and your customers.
The workshop will cover:
- Three models of crowdfunding – but concentrate on the donations/rewards model
- USPs of the different platforms
- What inspires donors
- How to craft a pitch
- Marketing your campaign
- Finally – discuss whether it is right for you!
After this class you will:
- Understand how crowdfunding works
- Know what the different crowdfunding platforms can offer you
- Learn from tips and case studies
Trainer Anne Strachan is a social entrepreneur and innovator with 20 years project management and fundraising experience within the third sector.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/Voluntary sector||£ 85.00|
|Public/Private sector||£ 110.00|
Event terms and conditions