Tuesday 16 April 2019, 10am-1pm. LCVS, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool L2 2AH
Dealing with Funder Assessments
In many cases, the answers you give can mean the difference between awards being made or an application being rejected. With key funders such as the Big Lottery Fund introducing a ‘conversational’ approach to grant making, this course will consider the importance of the assessment stage within the application process.
In particular, you will:
• Understand the broad criteria used to assess submission for small to large grant programmes
• Learn about typical methods used by funders to assess applications, and common questions asked at this stage
• Be confident in preparing information and responses for assessments
• Understand key questions to ask funders at the assessment stage
• Understand new approaches being introduced to grant making
This course is designed for anyone involved in, or looking to apply to, small to large funding programmes.
For those new to bid writing, we would recommend attending our ‘Introduction to Fundraising’ in January or October
151 Dale Street
|Charity/voluntary sector||£ 55.00|
|Private/public sector||£ 80.00|
Event terms and conditions