Thursday 27 October 2016, 1.30pm – Kensington Community Learning Centre, 291-299 Kensington, Liverpool, L7 2RG.
Kensington Community Learning Centre has launched a new initiative to support small businesses improve their digital skills. Digital capability remains a big issue for small businesses in the UK. Improved digital skills can save time and increase turnover.
This free workshop will give participants access to 23 different digital modules covering a diverse range of topics including: building a web presence, email marketing, getting noticed with social media, and much more. Download the complete index showing a list of all 23 modules and 89 lessons.
To be eligible for a free place, applicants must be:
- Aged 19 or over
- An employee of a small business (less than 10 employees – more than one delegate can attend from a single business)
- A sole trader
- Considering setting up a business
A great feature of this workshop is that once delegates have completed the registration and diagnostics:
- A unique bespoke training programme will be created to reflect their own business needs and priorities
- Delegates will be able continue their tailored programme at a time and place to suit their own schedule – all they need is access to the internet and their account details
- Delegates will be able to use subsequent workshops at KCLC as tutorials
Places are limited. To book your place call 0151 260 1006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to calendar