Wednesday 27 May 20202, 10am-4pm, LCVS, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool L2 2AH
Engaging with Disabled People - postponed until further notice
From the CEO to your frontline staff and volunteers, this training session is ideal for anyone who wants to understand and be empathic towards disabled people. It is delivered by members of the DAISY Inclusive UK team. Disabled people themselves, they have championed inclusive workplaces for over 15 years and have a thorough understanding of disability issues.
Delivered with a knowledgeable, educational, easy-listening approach, this training day will provide you with:
- confidence when engaging with disabled people in the workplace
- awareness of the needs of disabled people
- key personal skills, empathy, confidence, self-esteem, motivation and increased team cohesion
- the ability to recognise the potential of disabled people and better include them in the workplace
- a greater understanding of the needs of disabled customers
- ability to increase the number of disabled people utilising your services
Discover the mind-sets and unconscious bias that so often surround disability. Leave with an in-depth knowledge of the issues and the confidence to take positive steps within your organisation.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/Voluntary sector||£ 90.00|
|Public/Private sector||£ 120.00|
Event terms and conditions