In particular, you will:
• Understand the key criteria to each of the programmes run by the Foundation, and learn top tips for developing your project ideas
• Learn methods to develop and present your project, taking into account key priority areas for the different programmes administered by the Foundation
• Learn about evidencing need and developing project outcomes and impact
• Explore methods to develop your project budget
• Address common rejection reasons for applications to the fund
• Explore techniques for writing high quality funding applications
This course is for established organisations (particularly those with an annual income over £50,000) who wish to understand more about the Foundations areas of support and develop applications for their funding that stand out from the crowd. Please note, organisations applying to the Foundation ideally will need to be able to demonstrate that their annual income is in excess of £50,000 as the Foundation makes very few awards to start-ups.
For those new to project development and bid writing, we would recommend attending our ‘Introduction to Fundraising’ in January as a first step.
All of our funder specific masterclasses have been designed using our in-house experience of working with applicants to prepare and submit successful bids to each funder. This knowledge and experience helped us to secure over £5m of funding for community projects in 2018/19. Where course content includes specific input from the funder it will be explicitly referenced in the course description.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/Voluntary sector||£ 90.00|
|Public/Private sector||£ 120.00|
Event terms and conditions