Wednesday 11 September 2019, 10am-1pm. LCVS, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool L2 2AH
During this session you will learn about:
• What records need to be kept?
• Maintaining simple books of accounts
• Producing accounts using figures and information from the books and records
• Complying with relevant legislation and different legal formats of accounts
• Independent examination or audit – reasons and processes
• ‘Thorny’ issues such as grants vs contracts, capital vs revenue, reserves, and funds – getting it right!
• Practical tools and techniques in producing budgets and cash flow forecasts
This course is aimed at those responsible for the internal finance functions of an organisation
151 Dale Street
Event terms and conditions