During this session you will learn about:
• What records need to be kept?
• Maintaining simple books of accounts
• Producing accounts using figures and information from the books and records
• Complying with relevant legislation and different legal formats of accounts
• Independent examination or audit – reasons and processes
• ‘Thorny’ issues such as grants vs contracts, capital vs revenue, reserves, and funds – getting it right!
• Practical tools and techniques in producing budgets and cash flow forecasts
This course is aimed at those responsible for the internal finance functions of an organisation
151 Dale Street
|Charity/voluntary sector||£ 55.00|
|Private/public sector||£ 80.00|
Event terms and conditions