Wednesday 21 September 2016, 10am – 4pm – 151 Dale Street.
This session offers a practical introduction to record keeping, production of accounts for internal and external purposes and budgeting techniques required for an organisation’s own use and in preparation for funding bids.
During this session you will learn about:
- What records need to be kept?
- Maintaining simple books of accounts
- Producing accounts using figures and information from the books and records
- Complying with relevant legislation and different legal formats of accounts
- Independent examination or audit – reasons and processes
- ‘Thorny’ issues such as grants v. contracts, capital v. revenue, reserves and funds – getting it right!
- Practical tools and techniques in producing budgets and cash flow forecasts
This course is aimed at those responsible for the internal finance functions of an organisation. It is delivered by our Head of Finance.
Cost: £85 charity/voluntary sector; £170 private/public sectorEnquire Now