Thursday 10 December 2020, 10am – 1pm, LCVS, online via Zoom
Finding funds to strengthen your organisation (via Zoom)
In particular, during this session you will:
- identify specific funds that focus upon capacity building as well more general funds that may consider these types of costs
- come to understand how these costs can be built into project proposals
- be able to make the best use of the information you have collected to design and develop a project proposal
- understand key considerations for budget development
- explore techniques for writing high quality funding applications
This training will suit you if you have already been involved in bid writing and are now seeking funds to help support the core functions and capacity building of your organisation.
Please note: all of our funder specific masterclasses have been designed using our in-house experience of working with applicants to prepare and submit successful bids to the referenced funder. In the 2018/19 period, this experience enabled us to secure over £5m of funding for community projects. Where content includes specific input from the funder, this will be explicitly referenced in the description of the session.
151 Dale Street
Event terms and conditions