This course will examine a number of funders who help organisations to develop their capacity as well as top tips for submitting successful bids. Developing capacity might include: training for the board, putting together financial procedures, developing business plans, doing internal planning, and so on.
In particular, you will:
- Identify specific funds that focus upon capacity building as well more general funds that may consider these types of costs
- Understand how these costs can be built into project proposals
- Be able to make the best use of the information you have collected to design and develop a project proposal
- Understand key considerations for budget development
- Explore techniques for writing high quality funding applications
This course is aimed at anyone who has already been involved in bid-writing and is looking for funds to help support the core functions and capacity building of their organisation.
151 Dale Street
Event terms and conditions