Hosted by Greenbank College | Starting Tuesday 19 January 2021 · 9am – 3pm | delivered remotely
Greenbank College is offering a FREE 10 week Digital Reboot Skills course to people in the Liverpool City Region.
The course is designed to support people in work where higher level digital skills are required, or enable currently unemployed learners to secure employment. The modules cover lots of skills that are ideal for home working.
Gain a variety of IT skills including:
- User Fundamentals
- Cyber Security
- Working Online/Remotely
- Microsoft Teams/Zoom/Google Meet
- Advanced Office applications – Word
- Advanced Office Applications – PowerPoint
- Advanced Office Applications – Excel
- Social Platforms for Business
- Digital Marketing by Google
- Digital Designer – Canva
- Presenting E-Portfolio
Find out more and apply via the Greenbank College website.Back to calendar