This course is for organisations with an annual income over £50,000 that wish to understand more about the Foundations areas of support and develop applications for their funding that stand out from the crowd.
In particular you will:
- Understand the key criteria to each of the programmes run by the Foundation and top tips for developing your project ideas
- Learn methods to develop and present your project taking into account key priority areas for the different programmes administered by the Foundation
- Learn about evidencing need and developing project outcomes and impact
- Explore methods to develop your project budget
- Address common rejection reasons for application to the fund
- Explore techniques for writing high quality funding applications
This course is aimed at anyone who has already been involved in writing applications to small/medium charitable trusts but is looking to develop revenue bids focused under the foundations key priority areas. Please note, organisations applying to the Foundation need to be able to demonstrate that their annual income is in excess of £50,000.
For those new to project development and bid writing, we would recommend attending our Introduction to Fundraising course as a first step.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/Voluntary sector||£ 85.00|
|Public/Private sector||£ 110.00|
Event terms and conditions