This course will guide you through the application process, taking into account the priorities of the Foundation under each of the foundations priority areas, and give you effective bid-writing tips to develop a strong case for your project.
In particular, you will:
- Understand the principles and processes to access Garfield Weston funding
- Learn methods to develop and present your project taking into consideration the Foundations key priority areas
- Learn about evidencing need and developing your project outcomes and impact.
- Explore methods to develop your project budget
- Explore techniques for writing high quality funding applications
This course is aimed at anyone who has already been involved in writing applications to small/medium charitable trusts but is looking to develop revenue bids focused under the foundations key priority areas. Please note, organisations applying to the Foundation need to be able to demonstrate that they are registered charities.
For those new to project development and bid writing, we would recommend attending our Introduction to Fundraising as a first step.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/Voluntary sector||£ 85.00|
|Public/Private sector||£ 110.00|
Event terms and conditions