This course is designed for organisations who are interested in applying for funding for heritage projects and will cover the range of HLF opportunities with a particular focus upon the ‘Our Heritage’ pot that offers grants from £10,000-£100,000.
At this course, you will:
- Understand the principles and processes to access HLF funding
- Learn methods to develop and present your project taking into consideration of HLF key priority areas
- Learn about evidencing need and developing your project outcomes and impact
- Explore methods to develop your project budget
- Take part in a Q&A with a member of the funding team from HLF
- Explore techniques for writing high quality funding applications
This course is aimed at anyone who has already been involved in writing applications to small/medium charitable trusts but is looking to develop applications with a heritage focus.
For those new to project development and bid writing, we would recommend attending our Introduction to Fundraising course as a first step.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/Voluntary sector||£ 85.00|
|Public/Private sector||£ 110.00|
Event terms and conditions