Tuesday 4 Feb 2020, 10:00 – 12:30, Liverpool City Region Combined Authority, Number One Mann Island, Liverpool L3 1BP
This training is free-of-charge.
Target Audience: Open to all individuals who may be supporting staff or services users at risk of gambling-related harm.
Delivered in partnership with Citizens Advice Wirral, Unison Learning Services and Merseylearn.
Aim: To help identify the risks of gambling related harms and provide support to be able to deal with the knock on effects of gambling.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
• Understand how gambling has changed in recent years
• Identify who is more at risk of gambling-related harm
• Know how to spot the signs and symptoms
• Offer advice and information to individuals
• Be able to refer people to specialist support
To make a booking please email email@example.com or call 0151 330 1264Back to calendar