Monday 30 April – 4 May 2018 – The Prince’s Trust, Liverpool Centre, 60-62 Renshaw Street, L1 4EN.
The Prince’s Trust is running Get Started with Film in partnership with the Reporters Academy. The training is aimed at young people aged 16-25 and not in education, training or employment, who are facing the most barriers: low levels of literacy or numeracy, care-leavers, asylum seekers, offenders and young people with few or no qualifications.
Get Started with Film aims to:
- Increase participants’ confidence and motivation
- Increase everybody’s chances of finding employment and training within this sector
- Re-engage young people with learning and offer the opportunity to gain experience using the production equipment and editing.
- Assist participants to progress through 3-month post-programme support
- Training from top professionals who have experience in producing short films and adverts
- Offer opportunities for sustained engagement and collaborative partners to further enhance your training needs and achieve great outcomes
Public transport travel expenses will be paid and lunch is provided.
There will be a taster session on Wednesday 25 April 2018, 1-3pm, at The Brain Charity, Norton Street, Liverpool L3 8LR.
If you wish to refer someone to the course, contact Darren Hulse on 07483 319 000 / 07947 856 434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to calendar