Friday 8 December 2017, 10am-4pm – Liverpool.
The aim of this Savera UK training day is to examine issues in relation to forced marriage (FM), honour based violence (HBV) and female genital mutilation (FGM) as well as providing a cultural understanding to those issues. The day will also be a way of gaining more information around these taboo subjects in order to know what support is available as well as sharing good practice.
- Have a better understanding of the definition of arranged/forced marriage, honour based violence, female genital mutilation
- Understand the impact upon the individual, as well as the family and the community
- Have a good understanding of the legal implications
- Understand the One Chance Rule
- Understand the national and local picture and support available
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
To book your place, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 709 6588.