Wednesday 25 March 2020, 10am-5pm, LCVS, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool L2 2AH
Health and Safety in the Workplace Award, Level 2 - Postponed
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 emergency, all LCVS training and events scheduled to take place before the end of April have now been postponed. We are currently exploring alternative training delivery methods. We will continue to monitor the situation and issue regular updates.
If you are required, within your role, to have a basic knowledge of workplace health and safety, this training day is for you. It is also ideal for people entering the workplace for the first time and anyone who wishes to progress in their organisation.
The qualification provides learners with:
- an understanding of the responsibilities of employers and employees
- the benefits of good health and safety
- steps required to undertake a risk assessment
- information on how to reduce accidents, near misses and ill-health
- typical hazards and controls in a workplace, common causes of accidents, near misses and ill-health
- emergency procedures and the importance of recording accidents, near misses and ill-health
Understand the role of health and safety in the workplace and your responsibility in relation to the safety of yourself and others.
151 Dale Street
Event terms and conditions