Tuesday 29 October 2019, 10am-4pm. LCVS, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool L2 2AH
Heritage Lottery Funding Masterclass
This course will introduce this new process and provide top tips for securing a grant towards heritage focused projects.
In particular, you will:
• Understand the principles and processes to access HLF funding
• Learn methods to develop and present your project, taking into consideration key HLF priority areas
• Learn about evidencing need and developing your project outcomes and impact
• Explore methods to develop your project budget
• Take part in a Q&A with a member of the funding team from HLF
• Explore techniques for writing high quality funding applications
This course is aimed at anyone who has already been involved in writing applications to small/medium charitable trusts but is now looking to develop applications with a heritage focus. Heritage includes many different things from the past that we value and want to pass on, and can include: various sites, historic buildings, artefacts to cultural traditions, and oral history.
For those new to project development and bid writing, we would recommend attending our ‘Introduction to Fundraising’ as a first step.
All of our funder specific masterclasses have been designed using our in-house experience of working with applicants to prepare and submit successful bids to each funder. This knowledge and experience helped us to secure over £5m of funding for community projects in 2018/19. Where course content includes specific input from the funder it will be explicitly referenced in the course description.
151 Dale Street
Event terms and conditions