Wednesday 6 June 2018, 9.30am-4.30pm – 151 Dale Street.
This training is free to people working or based in Liverpool, sponsored by Liverpool Public Health. This course is ideal for health care professionals, clinical, public, voluntary, statutory and private/business sectors.
- Need up to date facts when talking about risk behaviour with your client group?
- Do you work with vulnerable groups who may be at risk of HIV?
- Need to know where to sign post people for HIV testing in Liverpool?
- Did you know Liverpool is classed a HIV high prevalence area?
- Need more support when clients disclose their HIV status and how best to maintain their confidentiality and GDPR requirements?
- Are you up to date with the progress of life saving HIV medication and what an undetectable viral load means?
- Need new ideas on promoting HIV awareness, testing and local HIV support amongst your client group?
- Do you feel clear on the differences and definitions of HIV and AIDS?
- Is HIV and sexual health included in your policies and procedures such as assessments, reviews, equal opportunities policy?
- Want to hear from those with lived experience to further understand HIV?
For course details and booking form, visit the Sahir House website.
For more information, contact Sahir House at email@example.com or call 0151 237 3989.
You can get a free and confidential HIV blood test at Sexual Health Liverpool.Back to calendar