Monday 8 April 2019, 10am-4pm. LCVS 151 Dale Street, Liverpool L2 2AH
How to Measure and Prove Your Impact
It’s no longer enough to rely on good local reputation and links to make sure your group gets funded. There are many ways to measure your impact, and even more tools on sale to do so – but how can you be sure which are necessary, relevant, or worth the cost for your organisation?
This session will provide you with:
• The pros and cons of different impact measurement tools/techniques
• Practical guidance on developing your own impact measurement systems for short or multi-year projects
• Knowledge of how to cost/fund impact measurement activity
• Examples of real-life systems that have worked to measure impact and lever in further funding
• Information about funders willing to support impact measurement activity
This course is aimed at board members and staff who want to know how to measure and report on the impact of the work of their organisation.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/Voluntary sector||£ 90.00|
|Public/Private sector||£ 120.00|
Event terms and conditions