Tuesday 10 December 2019, 10am-4pm. LCVS, 151 Dale Street, L
How To Support and Get The Best from Your Trustees or Directors
This course will help trustees and the staff that work with them to get the best from their board, providing tools and techniques to help board members work together, oversee projects, hold staff to account, and keep the organisation on course.
This course will allow delegates to:
• Identify and fill skills gaps on the board
• Manage disputes at board level
• Set and oversee strategy and delivery
• Help trustees ask the right questions of their staff
• Understand how and when to delegate to staff and what to keep at trustee level
• Get trustees working as a team
This course is perfect for trustees, directors, or committee members and the staff that work with them.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/Voluntary sector||£ 90.00|
|Public/Private sector||£ 120.00|
Event terms and conditions