Monday 2 September 2019, 10am-4pm. LCVS, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool L2 2AH
How to Write Quality Bids
The course will enable you to understand what funders are actually looking for on their application forms, in relation to:
• Matching your charitable objectives with theirs – finding a good fit with potential funders
• Project descriptions and activities
• Project outcomes and outputs
• Budget preparation and scale
• Service user involvement
• Evidence of need – why is your project the one for them to back?
• Consultation with stakeholders of all types
• Your organisational capacity/track record
• Your governance
This course is for any organisation looking to apply to charitable grant funders, and is delivered by one of our Funding Advisers who has supported many local organisations in bidding to a wide range of charitable and lottery funds.
151 Dale Street
Event terms and conditions