Applying to charitable grant funders is becoming ever more competitive each year. This session walks you through the process of getting a project proposal to a stage where you can confidently make a high quality application, to maximise your chance of successes.
If you are planning to apply to a charitable grant funder, join our funding advisor to learn how to put your best foot forward. LCVS has supported many local organisations in bidding to a wide range of charitable and lottery funds, so we are in a great position to share best practice in bid preparation and drafting.
Winning vital funds for your organisation could be dependent on your understanding of what funders are actually looking for. We’ll walk you through what to put on your application in relation to:
- finding a funder that’s a good fit and matching your charitable objectives with theirs
- project descriptions and activities
- project outcomes and outputs
- budget preparation and scale
- service user involvement
- what makes your project the one that they should back
- consultation with stakeholders of all types
- your organisational capacity/track record
- your governance
Feel as confident as possible next time you submit a funding bid.
Please note that this session will now be delivered online. To access it via Zoom you will require a laptop, tablet or smartphone with internet, as well as a webcam, microphone and speakers or headphones (these features are built into many devices).